Piratey Upcycled Tshirt Shorts

custom order set from 10/2010
Last fall we got into making a few pairs of pantalones- they're uber comfy kids lounge pants and guess what? they're made from tshirts. I haven't made any in a while but with the warm weather here I made a few changes and outfitted T with these cool piratey striped shorts. 


In other news, I'm in the works of cooking up some pretty cool and reusable packaging for The Coconut Crush- She makes yummy soaps and other luxurious bathing necessities. Check her out. We had the chance to test out some of goodies last December, and I promise you that they are the best handmade soaps I've used. Ever. My personal favorites: Oatmeal Milk and Honey soap and Chocolate Expresso soap- however she mentioned to me that she just finished up a batch of Cherry Limeade sugar scrub... I might need that.



Comments

Popular Posts