50 State Mini Challenge

TrashN2Tees Abe Lincoln Penny Tee 4t
Life comes with many challenges, I'm sure you'd agree. Whether its making tough deal breaker decisions or the challenge of what shoes to wear with that freshly upcycled polka dot skirt. It sat down this morning to get bloggy a bit about this mini self challenge I've challenged myself. Say that 10x fast.

The boys and I have been on a virtual roadtrip of America- Sam (7) is interested in maps & the globe. He's nearly mastered all of the 50 states locations... which is mighty impressive since many adults I know can't properly place Nebraska on blank map. We're also still practicing money values. And Presidents Day is in February. Did I lose you there? I promise it will all make sense.

When I design shirts, they're often inspired by the ongoings around me- or the boys own adventures. I like to capture a little bit of their imagination, playfulness, and wit. I'm certain its the universal boy language. 

The challenge: to create a tee that represents each of the 50 states. I've accepted. 


Do you ever mini-challenge yourself? To take on a new hobby, try a new food, get more sleep? I'd love to hear about it in the comments below- and while you're there let me know what tshirt design (new or old) best represents your home state.


Comments

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts