Top 10 Favorite T-shirt Upcycles for Earth Day


Happy happy day- what makes this Monday extra special is... it's Earth Day! You know how passionate I am about changing the way we consume and create + raising awareness about clothing & textile recycling so I thought it would be a great day to share my TOP 10 Favorite Tshirt Upcycles. I hope something here tickles your fancy. sparks a fire in your britches to craft, and maybe you too will think;  "damn why didn't I think of that?"




 DIY Printing on Fabric Tutorial // DIYU: School for Crafting Misfits via Sew Beastly

 Tshirt Necklace Pendant Tutorial // Retread Your Threads Series on Pellon Projects


Gift Wrap Tshirt Bow Tutorial // National Sewing Month Series via The Sewing Loft





So there you have it, my top favorite tshirt tutorials- if you're looking for more inspiration be sure to join me on Pinterest and follow the always growing Ultimate Upcycled Tshirt Tutorial List. Are you doing anything extra special in honor of Earth Day- I would love to hear about it in the comments below!

Comments

Popular Posts