Take Action Tuesday

I've long believed that each and every day we have the power to positively impact the world around us. At the deepest core of who I am and what I do here at TrashN2Tees; the main objective has always been inspiring you to take action. Every Tuesday I'm going share one way you can take action, it might be a tutorial or tip, sharing a campaign, or a clip of pure human awesomeness. Watch the video below to find out how this man helped a complete stranger and possibly saved her life.


Do you believe people are put into our lives for a reason? The Dalai Lama once said, “If you want others to be happy, practice compassion.  If you want to be happy, practice compassion.” 

When I hear other stories of compassion, kindness, and selfless-ness I am inspired to be that kind of person. I hope that we all are. Stories need and deserve to be shared as we are all in this together.
Have you made a positive impact in someones life today? What acts of kindness have blessed your life? Please share your experiences- we. need. them. 

Comments

Popular Posts