What'll It Be Tee? Gnome Applique Design


Last week I asked- what'll be? And let the people of IG decide the fate for this bitty tee. I always love sharing in the design process and most often for me that comes along in the form of customer collaborations. I shared a few of my favorites in a blog post not long ago. I love hearing your ideas and this one didn't disappoint. A gnome wearing a gnome t-shirt.


I might've mention he really reminds me of Jerry Garcia. The little gnome guy on the tee- is just over an inch tall. Talk about some teeny tiny cutting action!? You'll find this shirt and more in the shop and ready to ship www.TrashN2Tees.com. For more information about placing a custom design order you can email me directly at Jenelle at TrashN2Tees dot com or visit the website for details!

Comments

Popular Posts