The Upcycled T-shirt Book is here!

Tshirt Upcycling Projects Book

This week has been crazy in so many good ways! Yesterday I tore into a box of freshly minted The Upcycled T-shirt books- insert a mental picture here: the packing tape flying and my hulk strength coming out in full force to rip through corners of corrugated cardboard! It's a whirlwind of emotions holding this sweet baby in my hands- I'm so very excited that it's out in the world and hopeful that it will inspire you. I'll be sharing more about the book, projects inside, and the whole process in the days to come. If you can't wait to get your hands on a copy- head over to Amazon.com and pick up the Kindle version. If you got on board early and placed a preorder it will likely be arriving this weekend!

Please share pictures and projects from the book using hashtag #TheUpcycledTshirt on social media! 

Comments

Popular Posts