The Start of a Linden Sweatshirt


Grainline Studios Linden Sweatshirt has been on my "to make" list for quite some time. I'm always a fan of making garments that can be worn over and over again- but when I found out that I might be able to finish this make in about 3 hours. Well then, it shot right up to the top of the list. ZOOM!

Last week I realized I haven't sewn a stitch since the new year. That completely explains my crabby attitude then- I am going through withdraws. Pattern pieces are traced, fabric is chosen, and now all I have to do is get started. This awesome reversible terry knit was salvaged from factory end bolts- and I'm afraid I don't have enough, but I'm determined to make something here work. Check back Friday to see my finished Linden Sweatshirt!

Comments

Popular Posts